eLua reference manual - STR9 pio module
This module contains functions for accesing the particular features of the PIO subsystem of the STR9 family of CPUs. This subsystem is very flexible, allowing things like configurable output types (push-pull or open collector), multiple alternate functions for the PIO pins, and others. For a full description of the STR9 PIO module check the STR9 CPU Reference manual, available from ST at this address. Note that this module is a supplement of the platform independent pio module, not a replacement. Use this module only for setting up the STR9 PIO pins, and the pio module for all the other PIO related operations.
str9.pio.setpin( pin, direction, type, ipconnected, alternate )
Setup the pin.
- pin - the pin, as encoded in the pio module.
- direction - the pin direction, can be either str9.pio.INTPUT or str9.pio.OUTPUT,
- type - the type of the pin, can be either str9.pio.OUTPUT_PUSHPULL (push-pull) or str9.pio.OUTPUT_OC (open collector).
- ipconnected - true to connect the pin to its corresponding peripheral(s), false otherwise.
- alternate - alternate pin function. Must be either str9.pio.ALT_INPUT, str9.pio.ALT_OUTPUT1, str9.pio.ALT_OUTPUT2, str9.pio.ALT_OUTPUT3.