- » Home
- » Overview
- » Get Started
- » Get Better
» Get Involved » Donations
We appreciate and are very thankful for material and financial contributions. They allow us to keep the growing rate of the project and to dream on a sustainable and fixed team of developpers.
Ports of eLua to new platforms depend on development kits, flash memory programmers and other hardware accessories and we simply can't afford to buy them all. Still, most of the equipment used so far were acquired at the authors expenses.
Since the start of the project, we have received the following list of equipment donations:
* Olimex - STR-E912 ARM9 kit
* Cristina Sampaio and Texas Instruments, Brasil - EK-LM3S6965 LM3S Cortex-M3 kits
* Sergio Sorrenti and SimpleMachines, Italy - EVK-1101, AVR Dragon programmer, Mizar32 kits
* José Palazzi and Freescale, Brasil - TWR-K60N512-KIT Kinetis K60 Tower kit
* André Carregal, Kepler project - Nokia N770 PDA